Who We Are
- We are a nondenominational Christian group committed to studying the Bible.
- We accept Christ as our personal Savior, and believe that he died not only for the Christian, but for all the world.
- We seek to harmonize all scriptures to see the cohesive plan of God.
- We study the Bible topically and dispensationally to best understand God’s plans and purposes for mankind.
- We believe that each individual is responsible to personally study and prove the interpretation of the Bible for himself (2 Timothy 2:15).
- We meet in small groups or ecclesia’s (Greek for “assembly”) throughout the country which allows for intimate Bible study.
- See Our Beliefs for more information.